- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Certificate On Completion
Earn a Certificate upon completion
100% Online Course
Accessible to anyone with an internet connection
Bulk Enrolment Support
We support bulk enrolments for organisations
Saves Your Progress
Allows you to complete in bite sized modules
CPD Points & Reflection
CPD reflection tool to count towards your CPD
Experienced Occupational Therapist
Ramps In All Their Gradient Glory
Assessment and prescription of access modifications such as Ramps is a core skill set for clinicians working with clients within the community setting.
This on-demand training is a 15-minute presentation that covers:
- Introduction to Ramps
- Types of Ramps
- Assessment of Person, Environment & Alternatives
- Recommendations including sample scope of works
Outcomes for Prescribing Ramps Course
- Develop the ability to competently assess a client’s suitability for a ramp including when alternatives may be more appropriate.
- Develop familiarity of the Australian Standards in reference to ramp requirements and design.
- Develop an understanding for the measurements and documentation required in preparation for scope of works
Skills You will gainAbility to identify and assess client needs for a rampAbility to determine height, gradient and landing requirements for ramp, based on existing environmental assessmentAbility to collect relevant measurements and documentation for ramp prescriptionKnowledge of Australian Standards and their relevance for design and ramp installation
Our training is suitable for:
- Occupational Therapists
If you are an individual, consider talking to your workplace about our bulk enrolments for your team or reimbursement for your continuing professional development.Buy Now $49.99
We partner with organisations such as:
- OT companies
- Allied Health companies
- Aged Care & NDIS organisations that employ OTs
We take care of your teams enrolment and technical support.
Please contact us for bulk license pricing.Contact Us
Our online Precribing Ramps course is instructed by Jacinta Belle (MOT):
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist
- Learning and Development Lead (Community Therapy)
Jacinta is an experienced Occupational Therapist who has worked for 10 years within the community setting assisting clients across the lifespan to achieve personal goals and increase engagement in activities that are meaningful to them.
Jacinta has worked across both disability and aged care funding bodies providing assessment and recommendations for equipment, assistive technology, skill development and home modifications.
Jacinta is passionate about delivering education and training to fellow clinicians to improve client outcomes and clinician confidence! Jacinta has completed the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and continues to engage in lifelong learning to refine skills and provide fresh relevant education for clients and professionals within the community setting.
Prescribing Ramps Training Preview
It is always important to try before you buy so we have enabled access to a short preview of some of the content.
On completion of our course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
We are able to provide organisations that bulk enroll their team with compliance reports for their training records.
FAQs about the Prescribing Ramps Course
How long will I have access to the course for?
You will have access for 12 months from the date of purchase.
I'd like to sign up my organisation. How does this work?
Please contact us with your request and we will provide a bulk-license quote.
We organise bulk enrolment of your team.
Staff are then granted access to our training.