- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Equal Opportunities and Flexible Working Arrangements
We are proud to have a strong equal opportunity culture at Community Therapy and we embrace the diversity of all our team members.
Our flexible working arrangements are reflective of the needs of each individual team member.
Research shows that flexible working arrangements boost employee well-being, happiness, engagement and productivity. As an organisation we value diversity and this allows us to engage meaningfully with opportunity for growth and career progression whilst maintaining a stable, productive and strong workplace.
So, if you have a passion for community health care and would love to work in a supportive, flexible environment, please apply.
We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for a Career with Community Therapy
"*" indicates required fields