Our typical recruitment process involves:
- Receive your resume and application
- Read it and discuss with leadership team
- Call you to discuss further
- Meet in person for an interview
- Advise you of outcome
About the company
Community Therapy was founded by Scott Lynch. Scott is a Physiotherapist, member of the APA and Chair of the APA NSW Gerontology Committee. Community Therapy was founded to be a fun and meaningful business where clinicians are empowered to do great clinical work!
Community Therapy is a robust team of passionate Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists across the Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens providing mobile services to older adults and people living with disabilities in the community.
We are really proud of our team and we strongly believe we are the best team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists in our region that support older adults and people living with disabilities.
If you believe you are an outstanding clinician and a wonderful person and you want to be surrounded by others like you and supported by a great company then you have come to the right place!
Learn more about our community roles
Our focus is to assist older adults and people living with disabilities to live better whilst living longer. Our team really do love their work and we believe it shows the quality of service we provide.
Our community Physiotherapy roles involve visiting clients in their home’s and some of our clinicians provide group rehab and exercise programs several days per week as well. The caseload is variable ranging from falls prevention, frailty, neurodegenerative conditions, rehabilitation, post-surgical and musculoskeletal.
Benefits & culture
- $1000 CPD per year to assist your ongoing education and training
- Supportive new graduate program
- Flexible working conditions – we work with you to support your work-life balance
- Options to have company car and fuel card as part of remuneration package
- Big focus on culture – fun, supportive and collaborative
Our mission is to support, enable and empower our clients to live enriched and meaningful lives.
Our team really do love their work and we believe it shows the quality of service we provide.
If you are an energetic and passionate OT then you should consider expressing your interest to join our team!
Duties & responsibilities
- assessment and prescription of assistive equipment
- assessment and planning of home modifications
- provision of rehabilitation
- provision of comprehensive functional and environmental assessments
- in depth knowledge of community aged care programs
- in depth knowledge of the NDIS
Benefits & culture
- CPD allowance to assist your ongoing education and training
- Big focus on culture – fun, support and collaboration
- Options for company car and fuel card as part of your remuneration package
- Mobile phone, laptop and equipment
Apply for a role with Community Therapy
Compliance documents we will require if successful:
- Minimum of Bachelor of OT or Physio
- AHPRA registration
- Criminal Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance ($20million/$20million)
- First Aid Certificate
- Unrestricted Driver’s License