- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Our Remedial Massage Therapy team
At Community Therapy we have become a local healthcare leader due to the high clinical standards across our clinical and administration teams.
Having the skills and values that align with our mission and vision as an organisation is extremely important so we can ensure we’re delivering the best services to clients, as well as looking after and supporting one another as part of our #dreamteam.
Why we do what we do
We consider ourselves a high-performance team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable, and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do.
As part of our growing Remedial Massage Therapy Team you will be a key person in an experienced group who work across the Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens regions. Community Therapy strives to offer a professional, fun, engaging, meaningful and compassionate place to work where no two days are ever the same, and we love what we do.
What we do
Our Massage Therapists see clients in their homes or the property they’re living in. We can visit people living in all types of properties and living arrangements, from private homes, units, apartments, retirement villages, disability group homes and residential aged care facilities.
Our team LOVE working with adults of all ages to help them move towards the meaningful goals that they have set and would like to achieve. This covers a range of conditions including musculoskeletal, neurological and other impairments.
Our team provide evidence-based remedial therapy aimed at pain and symptom management to help improve people’s quality of life and manage their healthcare conditions. These clients may be funded privately or by home care packages, CHSP, DVA, Short Term Restorative Care, life time care and support, and the NDIS.
Being a Part of our Massage Therapy Team
There are a number of pillars that make the experience of being a part of the Massage Therapy #dreamteam a unique and rewarding one and also facilitate you to build a career with us;
- Regular Professional Development opportunities and team meetings
- Extensive shadowing and induction period
- Regular 1:1 Mentoring with an experienced clinical manager
- Phone and Laptop with the latest technology platforms set-up for a smooth experience
- Community Therapy cars for full-time team members
- Immediate phone support from our clinically experienced management team at all times when you’re on the road
- Regular social events
- Professional Development allowance for external courses
- Leadership and specialisation career pathways
We are proud to have a strong equal opportunity culture at Community Therapy and we embrace the diversity of all our team members.
Our flexible working arrangements are reflective of the needs of each individual team member.
Research shows that flexible working arrangements boost employee well-being, happiness, engagement and productivity. As an organisation we value diversity and this allows us to engage meaningfully with opportunity for growth and career progression whilst maintaining a stable, productive and strong workplace.
So, if you have a passion for community health care and would love to work in a supportive, flexible environment, please apply.
We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for a Massage Therapy career
"*" indicates required fields
How do I find out more?
We love speaking with the future of allied health care and potential #dreamteam members, so don’t hesitate to contact us through our contact page or 1300 031 935 for a confidential conversation.
If you’re interested in a role with us: APPLY NOW