Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
We partner with approved Home Care providers to provide Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services for their clients.
We become a part of the care team and help keep home care clients happy and safe at home for longer.
- Mobile workforce – we visit clients at their homes
- Managed service – we take care of scheduling visits with clients
- Documentation – we provide reports for our visits to home care coordinators for all visits
- Compliance – we provide all required staff compliance documentation for the home care provider’s records
Strength and Balance
We work with clients to provide evidence based exercises focused on increasing strength and balance.
We help clients with issues such as:
- falls prevention
- frailty – prevention and management
- rehabilitation post surgery or hospitalisation
Maintenance of strength and balance is key to staying living at home longer.
We help home care clients with the provision of appropriate assistive equipment such as:
- walking aids
- lift chairs / recliners
- bathroom equipment
- kitchen equipment
We manage the assessment, quotes, trial and supply of equipment.
Our Occupational Therapists work with home care clients to make big or small changes to their home to move around and access their home safer.
We assist with modifications such as:
- stair climbers
- platform lifts
- bathroom renovations
We manage the planning and quoting of modifications and ensure all modifications are completed safely.
Short Term Restorative Care
We work with providers to deliver reablement and restorative wellness programs for clients.
We help providers design time limited and goal orientated programs to ensure clients achieve their goals.
We help clients improve their independence with everyday tasks so they can stay living at home longer.