- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
FAQs about the Infection Control Course
How long will I have access to the course for?
You will have access for 12 months from the date of purchase.
You can then renew the certificate by completing the course again to refresh your knowledge.
Infection control is an annual mandatory training item for NDIS and Aged Care organisations.
I'd like to sign up my organisation. How does this work?
Please contact us with your request and we will provide a bulk-license quote.
We organise bulk enrolment of your team.
Staff are then granted access to our training.
We are able to grant access to compliance reports for your mandatory training reporting needs.