NDIS Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
We support adult NDIS participants with Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services.
We are a community practice and travel to our client’s homes or places of work.
- We continue to accept new referrals – you can contact us or use the referral page
- We have short wait lists as we continue to invest into our community team
We work with participants to provide appropriate assistive equipment such as:
- wheelchairs – manual and electric
- custom seating
- shower and bathroom aids and equipment
- everyday activity assistive equipment
We assess, quote and trial the equipment with participants.
Our Occupational Therapists work with participants to make big or small changes to their home to move around and access their home safer.
We assist with modifications such as:
- stair climbers
- platform lifts
- bathroom renovations
We manage the planning and quoting of modifications and ensure all modifications are completed safely.
We work with participants to design and manage appropriate exercise programs to help:
- reduce pain
We work with participants to increase their independence with everyday tasks and activities.
We work on building:
- physical skills
- cognitive skills
- motor planning
- organisational skills
- use of adapted techniques and technologies