- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Certificate On Completion
Earn a Certificate upon completion
100% Online Course
Accessible to anyone with an internet connection
Bulk Enrolment Support
We support bulk enrolments for organisations
Saves Your Progress
Allows you to complete in bite sized modules
15 - 30 minutes CPD
CPD reflection upon completion
Experienced Occupational Therapist
Thinking Outside the Cushion - Pressure Injury Care
Pressure injury care and management is a vital tool in a clinician’s toolbox when working with clients across the lifespan.
This on-demand training is a (15 minute) presentation that covers:
- Risk factors and risk areas
- Assessment Tools
- Classification and staging of pressure injuries
- Intervention Pathways
The license of this course also includes downloadable resource, which will facilitate the completion of a full skin assessment and the development of a management plan.
The Pressure Injury Care Report Card includes:
- Screening (Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment)
- Skin Assessment and staging
- Intervention Pathways
Outcomes for Pressure Injury Care Course
- Develop an understanding of the risk factors and stages of pressure injuries
- Develop an understanding of how to identify and record stages of pressure injuries including utilising common assessment tools
- Develop an understanding in common interventions to manage pressure injuries
Skills You will gainAbility to identify and document stages of pressure injuriesAbility to determine appropriate intervention pathways for managing pressure injuriesStrategies to manage and prevent pressure injuries
Our training is suitable for:
- Disability support workers
- Aged Care support workers
- Allied Health professionals
If you are an individual, consider talking to your workplace about our bulk enrolments for your team or reimbursement for your continuing professional development.Buy Now $49.99
We partner with organisations such as:
- Aged Care Providers
- NDIS Providers
- Allied Health Providers
We take care of your teams enrolment and technical support.
Please contact us for bulk license pricing.Contact Us
Our online Pressure Injury Care course is instructed by Jacinta Belle (MOT):
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist
- Learning and Development Lead (Community Therapy)
Jacinta is an experienced Occupational Therapist who has worked for 10 years within the community setting assisting clients across the lifespan to achieve personal goals and increase engagement in activities that are meaningful to them.
Jacinta has worked across both disability and aged care funding bodies providing assessment and recommendations for equipment, assistive technology, skill development and home modifications.
Jacinta is passionate about delivering education and training to fellow clinicians to improve client outcomes and clinician confidence! Jacinta has completed the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and continues to engage in lifelong learning to refine skills and provide fresh relevant education for clients and professionals within the community setting.
Pressure Injury Course Introduction
It is always important to try before you buy so we have enabled access to the introduction of our course.
Pressure Injury Care Course Certificate
On completion of our course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
We are able to provide organisations that bulk enroll their team with compliance reports for their mandatory training records.
FAQs about the Pressure Injury Care Course
How long will I have access to the webinar for?
You will have access for 12 months from the date of purchase.
I'd like to sign up my organisation. How does this work?
Please contact us with your request and we will provide a bulk-license quote.
We organise bulk enrolment of your team, all we require is a spreadsheet of your staff’s names and emails.
Staff are then granted access to our training.
We are able to grant access to compliance reports for your mandatory training reporting needs.