- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
What is the AN-ACC?
AN-ACC is the Australian National Aged Care Classification system. It will replace the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) from October 1 2022.
How long will I have access to the course for?
You will have access for 12 months from the date of purchase.
I'd like to sign up my organisation. How does this work?
Please contact us with your request and we will provide a bulk enrolment quote.
We organise bulk enrolment of your team, all we require is a spreadsheet of your staff’s names and emails.
Staff are then granted access to the course.
Do you provide AN-ACC consultancy?
Yes, we provide consultancy services to residential aged care facilities regarding allied health services.
We are supporting organisations to transition from the ACFI to the AN-ACC, with particular focus on transitioning from allied health programs centered around pain management programs to ones focused on reablement and restorative care.