- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
FAQs about the Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics Course
How long will I have access to the course for?
You will have access for 12 months from the date of purchase.
I'd like to sign up my organisation. How does this work?
Please contact us with your request and we will provide a bulk-license quote.
We organise bulk enrolment of your team.
Staff are then granted access to our training.
How often should ergonomic training be offered in the workplace?
Refreshing your knowledge every 12 months and re-doing your self assessment at that time is important to maintain good ergonomics and minimise the risk of injury.
What is the difference with your Manual Handling Ergonomics course?
Our Manual Handling Ergonomics module is a shorter version of this course and doesn’t include the self assessment tool with action pathways. This course is more comprehensive and appropriate if you spend the majority of your day at a desk.