In this episode, Scott Lynch (Managing Director of Community Therapy) discusses proposed changes to the NDIS Act and Rules in response to the Tune Review.
Scott is Chair of the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s NSW Gerontology Committee and Managing Director of Community Therapy; a company he started 5 years ago that has grown to a team of 70 Physios, OTs, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists, and Massage Therapists. Community Therapy delivers values-driven community, aged and disability allied health services across the Hunter and Central Coast regions of NSW.
Things you will learn
- How the Australian Government is responding to the Tune Review
- The Participant Service Guarantee
- Key changes that NDIS providers should be aware of
- LinkedIn – Scott Lynch https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottlynchct/
- NDIS Proposed Changes – https://engage.dss.gov.au/proposed-ndis-legislative-improvements-and-the-participant-service-guarantee/