In this episode Scott Lynch (Managing Director of Community Therapy) and Anton Croxford, (National Accounts Manager at Alpha Lifecare).
Scott is Chair of the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s NSW Gerontology Committee and Managing Director of Community Therapy; a company he started 5 years ago that has grown to a team of 70 Physios, OTs, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Massage Therapists. Community Therapy delivers values-driven community, aged and disability allied health services across the Hunter and Central Coast regions of NSW.
Anton Croxford is the National Account Manager at Alpha Lifecare which was formed after a merger between Astris Lifecare and Alphacare in Feb 2021.
Alphacare has been around for over 20 years and Astris Lifecare has been around over 40 years
Alpha Lifecare has a mission to support medical professionals, aged care residents and rehabilitating patients on their healthcare journey with comfortable facility fit-outs and refurbishments, high-quality equipment and innovative tools.
Things you will learn
- What Alpha Lifecare does
- How the equipment market has changed over the last 5 years
- Complexities about equipment prescription in the community healthcare sector
- How a collaborative approach is critical to successful community equipment prescription
- How community healthcare challenges a professionals communication skills
- How important procurement teams are at present with complex freight changes with imported equipment
- How quality and compliance is a key focus in the equipment market
- The challenges of a company merger during a pandemic
- LinkedIn – Scott Lynch https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottlynchct/
- LinkedIn – Anton Croxford https://www.linkedin.com/in/anton-croxford-272709104/
- Alpha Lifecare – https://www.alphalifecare.com.au/