In this episode Scott Lynch (Managing Director of Community Therapy) and Barry Redican and Linda Vella from Shower Buddy talk all things shower chairs!
Scott is Chair of the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s NSW Gerontology Committee and Managing Director of Community Therapy; a company he started 5 years ago at the time of writing that has grown to a team of 70 Physios, OTs, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Massage Therapists. Community Therapy delivers values-driven community, aged and disability allied health services across the Hunter and Central Coast regions of NSW.
Barry Redican is the Managing Director of Shower Buddy and Linda Vella is Business Development Manager for Showerr Buddy in Australia.
Both Barry and Linda are extremely passionate about accessible bathrooms and it really shines through in our chat with them.
Shower Buddy is all about shower chairs for bathroom mobility. Better access, more comfort and no remodelling needed.
This is the mission for Shower Buddy who aim to bring best-in-class bathroom mobility solutions to as many people – and bathrooms – as possible.
Please take the time to head to Shower Buddy’s website to look at how innovative the products are!!
Things you will learn
- How meaningful being able to access a shower and bathroom is
- How important it is to love what you do
- Innovative options for shower and bath access
- How some items can avoid NDIA AT report submissions in Australia
- LinkedIn – Scott Lynch https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottlynchct/
- LinkedIn – Barry Redican https://www.linkedin.com/in/barry-redican-b088b3176/
- Shower Buddy products – https://shower-buddy.com/mobility-products/