In this episode Scott Lynch (Managing Director of Community Therapy) and Jessica Maclennan, (Accounts Manager at Employment Hero).
Scott is Chair of the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s NSW Gerontology Committee and Managing Director of Community Therapy; a company he started 5 years ago that has grown to a team of 70 Physios, OTs, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Massage Therapists. Community Therapy delivers values-driven community, aged and disability allied health services across the Hunter and Central Coast regions of NSW.
Jessica Mclennan is an accounts manager at Employment Hero.
Jessica is extremely passionate about Employment Hero’s mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for businesses across all industries!
Jessica has found herself supporting a lot of healthcare businesses of late, in particular mobile healthcare providers such as NDIS providers and approved aged care providers.
Employment Hero has an unbelievable amount of features to help businesses streamline HR, Payroll, Compliance and much much more!
Things you will learn
- How HR processes are a common unmet standard in NDIS certification audits
- The vast array of features that Employment Hero offers
- How systems help you focus on your people, not your administrative duties
- How Scott used to drive an old red Corolla with a leaky roof!!
- LinkedIn – Scott Lynch https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottlynchct/
- LinkedIn – Jessica Mclennan – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-maclennan-093147b5/
- Employment Hero – https://employmenthero.com/