- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Our Wonderful Services Continue
Our services continue to be available and we have ensured that we are delivering services in accordance to guidelines by the Department of Health.
We are offering both mobile healthcare (at the consent of all parties) and services via Telehealth.
Our team have completed the Department of Health training modules on COVID-19 and infection control and we continue to update our team when any Department of Health guidelines change.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccinations
Our allied health professionals receive their yearly flu vaccination in line with the Department of Health advice.
Our team are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow Department of Health guidelines around vaccinations.
Systems & Safety
We have robust systems in place which have been audited against the NDIS practice standards. This includes defined procedures and responsibilities on managing incidents and work health and safety. We have also added specific COVID-19 screening forms and registers.