- Aged Care
Kotara – Mobile Allied Health Services
From rehab at home for individuals to residential aged care, Community Therapy has been offering quality care and services to the community of Kotara since 2016. Our purpose is to empower our clients to live their best lives – with mobility, independence and safety.
We support people living in Kotara with mobile Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dietetics and Massage services.
Community Therapy provides many healthcare services to the community, both with individual engagements and our partnerships with providers. We predominantly partner with NDIS participants, NDIS support organisations, residential aged care facilities and homecare providers.
There are times when short-term interventions are required, such as when a health event happens, or a client requires surgery. Community Therapy also offers Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) and rehab at home programs to fulfill this need. Community Therapy operates under a range of different funding schemes and we are able to help you calculate all costs before making a decision.
Mobile Therapy Services
Community Therapy’s Allied Health Services
We work with Local Area Coordinators, Builders and Suppliers and Support Coordinators.
Our services to NDIS participants include:
- Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy services which are delivered in the home or in the community (examples include hydrotherapy)
- Home modifications and assistive technology to facilitate independent and safe living arrangements
- Ongoing functional rehabilitation, goal setting and all NDIS plan matters
Residential Aged Care in Kotara
We work with Residential Aged Care Providers to deliver brokered Physio, Dietetics & OT, we work with RACFs of varying sizes.
We can also assist with maintaining accreditation and ACFI compliance. We have a strong focus on systems, automation and communication. We believe that capitalising on the advantages of technology is central to providing superb healthcare in group environments.
Contact Community Therapy for:
- Pain management programs
- Innovative therapy programs
- Education services which include Manual Handling training
Home Care Package Clients
We work with approved Home Care Providers to deliver all of our healthcare services.
We are capable of assisting in packages from level 1-4. We are highly experienced in aged care. Our services are delivered in people’s homes. We help people live at home stronger, longer and healthier!
Accessing Community Therapy Allied Health Services
Community Therapy works with all adults over 18 years old. We work best with people living with a physical and/or neurological disability.
We are highly compassionate clinicians and on our first phone call, we will ensure we are a suitable provider to consider in regards to your circumstances and choices.
You are welcome to contact us if you fall into any of the following categories.
- NDIS (participants/providers)
- Homecare package (providers/consumers)
- CHSP (providers/consumers)
- STRC (providers/clients)
- Aged care facilities or residents
- Private paying clients or health insurers
- DVA clients
Serving the Kotara Community
We are part of your community with many of our team living in and around Kotara and nearby the lake.
We are respected and sought after players in the aged care & disability sectors. We have an excellent reputation for our Physiotherapy, OT and Dietetics services with our many partners which we contract to, including:
- Those that provide home care
- Those that provide STRC
- Providers of Commonwealth Home Support Programmes
- Residential aged care
Our origins began in Newcastle, NSW and many of our staff have studied at nearby universities. We participate in the local community by working with local hospitals, helping people attend their local events and by providing jobs to local graduates.
With years of experience in this unique sector, we have built a team that supports those in the aged and disability sectors with compassion, empathy and understanding.
4 Reasons to Choose Community Therapy
- We put our clients first. We believe in active support and look for ways to integrate into our client’s lives. No matter if your goals are related to swimming, playing darts or just going to the coffee shop safely. You can be assured that your goals are our priority.
- We are NDIS registered. As a trusted partner for many years, Community Therapy has been certified by SAI Global in line with the NDIS practice standards. We pride ourselves on our great attention to detail with our documentation, process and compliance.
- We’re covered. You know your clients or loved ones are in safe hands with Community Therapy. We carry all necessary public and professional indemnity insurance. Plus all our clinicians are checked for criminal records and working with children checks.
- We empower through education. We know that many clients already have relationships with care staff, and we work with them to offer training when needed to ensure the best outcome for the person in their care. Our clinicians also benefit from in-house and external ongoing education to ensure their care and services include the latest evidence-based care practices.
Get in Touch With Community Therapy
If it’s quality care and exceptional physiotherapy, occupational therapy and related services in the aged care and disability sector you are seeking, get in touch with Community Therapy in Kotara.
What to expect when you call? We will spend time discussing your case so we know your needs and can provide the best solution for your exact situation. We go the extra mile to ensure we put together the most effective support for the person requiring our clinical care.
Please let us know if the case is considered urgent, as we will do our best to see new clients within 10 business days. Please contact us here.