- Aged Care
- My Account
- View All Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- All Manual Handling Courses
- Infection Control
- Pressure Injury Care
- Mid Cost AT
- Introduction to the AN-ACC
- Prescribing Ramps
- Prescribing Grab Rails & Handrails
- Prescribing Electric Profiling Beds
- Prescribing Pressure Cushions
- Scoring the Waterlow Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment
- Industry Update – Changes to NDIS Home Modifications
- Posture Positive Home & Office Ergonomics
- NDIS 101
Valentine – Mobile Allied Health Services
Community Therapy has proudly provided Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dietetics and Massage services to the community of Valentine, NSW since 2016.
We predominantly help people at their homes, as our services are delivered on a mobile basis. Our healthcare encompasses many subservices, from equipment prescription, hydrotherapy (which we can deliver at Valentine pool).
We aim to help our clients identify and work towards their meaningful goals.
Mobile throughout Valentine
Who Can Work With Community Therapy?
We partner with a range of service providers to bring our quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics services to people living in Valentine. From short-term interventions to long-term care, Community Therapy can help you if:
- You are an NDIS participant or coordinator (we are a registered NDIS provider)
- You have a homecare package
- You have a short term restorative care program
- You have CHSP allied health support
- You are a private paying client
- You live in an aged care facility
- You are a DVA client
Community Therapy Services
Our OTs are mobile and can offer services in any home or community-based setting in Valentine. From managing home modifications to prescribing equipment, our compassionate clinicians’ goals are to help their clients live more safely and independently.
To learn more about our OT services please head to our OT page.
Our Occupational Therapists’ primary goals are to acquire and develop skills that help with daily life, plus creating a safe & beneficial environment through home modifications and helping our clients access assistive equipment.
We provide assessments, reviews and reassessments.
What our Physiotherapists do: Their work is focused on working to build our clients’ physical attributes of strength, mobility, balance and endurance.
They can assist with therapy to manage pain and rehabilitate physical injuries, disabilities and neurological challenges to reach meaningful goals. Each of our Physiotherapists:
- Holds public and professional indemnity insurance
- Possesses criminal record and working with children checks
- Work in the area of strength, mobility, balance, endurance and pain management to improve functional capacity
- Help people living with physical or neurological conditions, as well as the aged and those recovering from surgery
- Design evidence-based exercise programs for each client
NDIS & Home Care
We specialise in partnering with approved homecare providers and NDIS providers to care for their consumers and participants.
We are well versed in the Aged Care Quality Standards and we are NDIS registered having been certified against the NDIS practice standard by SAI Global in 2019.
We possess a team of wonderful dieticians to help people work towards their meaningful goals.
Our staff are appropriately registered with Dieticians Australia.
The Community Therapy Advantage
As a family-owned service provider, founded nearby (in Belmont, NSW) we are committed to offering quality OT, Physiotherapy and Dietetics care to Valentine’s residents. We ensure our clinicians are provided with continued in-house and external education to ensure we stay ahead of advancements in healthcare.
We Are Ready to Work with You
If you are part of the Valentine community, we are ready to offer support and assistance in the areas of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Dietetics.
Please give us a call to discuss how the team at Community Therapy can assist you, or someone in your care.